Analyst at Accenture

School Leaver Programme
27th January 2017

Connect with Accenture

7.8/10

Working at analyst level within a Tier 1 global bank. I was part of the Transformation Office and my role was Transformation Office Support. I assisted the team's Managing Director and Senior Manager with daily tasks such as making sure materials were ready for key steering meetings with the client. I was also responsible for end-to-end tracking of new business contracts ensuring that 29 SOWs, were submitted to the appropriate Accenture and client governance forums on time. This included assisting with completing CMB submission forms on behalf of workstreams.

I have learnt excel and powerpoint skills

The team's are very helpful, especially the buddy system. The actual work can sometimes be mundane and tedious but overall has exceeded my expectations.

4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?

I feel very valued especially within my project.

Quite well structured in terms of providing training and finding a role for the first project- however for the second project the team responsible become quite inaccessible

I have all my queries answered

I receive a lot of support once I'm in a role but whilst I'm benching not nearly as much support as you would expect an intern to have.

Living costs in London are so expensive, so I believe that Accenture should be paying more in terms of overall salary.

There are lots- best thing about Accenture.

9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *

they provide a sufficient amount of support and provide exposure to a wide variety of industries and practices of work. I have learnt a lot and with ease.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *

Make sure you understand Accenture's core values and how you can extend those values into the work place.