1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
day to day is bearable at college for the first year. mainly assignment work and bits of practical. working on engines is interesting.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, many new skills and i feel a lot more confident now as there are many new friendly people within the company. work within the company challegenges you but is interesting.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy it because of the people around me.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
if im honest quite low the managers look down on you harshly.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
not much. my work base learning manager is very arrogant.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my manager is supportive but never see him because im at college
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very well the pay is good
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes there is alot of traveling involved.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good money and reliable
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
be confident and yourself. seem interested
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!