1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
fixing electrical breakdowns at solihull manufacturing plant
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy university however at work it is a bit too routinely and not that challenging.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
my new Manager seems very nice however I have been told i probably wont have a job in the department as there isnt any spaces, so I dont know why i was put in this department in the first place really. Anyway, I am doing a project that it getting me recognised by my managers.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
University seems well structured, however I was literally told to go to FA1 on my first day in plant and hat was literally it. No guidance really.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training provider? If you mean my industrial training manager - none at all.. If you mean my supervisors at work, a fair bit.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
From JLR, quite a lot. JLR is good. EEF however, it is seem to be getting paid by them for doing absolutely noting quite frankly.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary is outstanding. No complaints at all here in every aspect.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
None. There seems to be loads of activities for apprentices in WHITLEY?GAYDON, BUT NONE IN THE MANUfacturing plants.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
well paid and great job opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Make sure they are ready for work...theres not much dossing unlike university students
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!