1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the Aviation Team as an Account Handler. I am responsible for servicing my accounts/new enquires, producing slips and communicating with clients and underwriters.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am currently studying for my CII qualification. I hope to continue learning after the exam for DIP CII and ACII. I have learnt a lot about my line of business since joining back in October 2016 such as the process of placing a risk and a break down of a slip.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the work I'm given and the people I work with. Aon are a really enjoyable company to work for as well becasue they understand I studying for my exam and allow training courses and study days.
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
I feel valued by my manager and team greatly and always feel that good work is recognised.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel that my programme is structured and well thought through as I have received organsid study days and training courses months in advance as well as frequent assessments.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my trainer. We have scheduled training days every 3-4 weeks and in those we have detailed training sessions.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer and my work team. If I have any questions to ask, I can comfortably ask them without any problems.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My wage easily covers the cost of transport and daily costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have been invited out to many company and client events which I feel have been beneficial to my role/apprenticeship.
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
Aon is a great place to work which offers a great career path for my future.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
Research Aon as a company and contribute during assessment days.
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!