1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I draft emails and letters to several clients regarding invoices or meetings that need to be set up. I work on billing during a certain period of the month and i help my buddy with her workload and i help the consultants around me with their jobs
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to formally type and email, I have also learnt how to behave a certain manner in an office environment
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am thoroughly enjoying my program because it has taught me a lot about the working world as opposed to a college environment
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
I feel valued when I receive positive feedback but also when i receive negative feedback because it shows that i still have a long way to go
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It could be structured better, more organisation and communication with the Apprenticees
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I have a great salary and I get by well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there are several social opportunities with work
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
Working for an International firm is amazing
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
Don't be afraid to make mistakes
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!