1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Managing staff, working towards the stores success
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Listening and communicating , giving clear instructions and helping staff meet targets
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The apprenticeship will help me get to a level within the company I want to be at.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Valued by some members of staff but sometimes there is a stigma towards apprenticeship
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very structured and organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training provider is very helpful
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Very supported with training and support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
No pay is ok but could be better. Wage could be better
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not many but I have attended a few courses that have helped
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very organised and it can put me in a good position to the future
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Keep your head up when times are hard look at what you can achieve in the future
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!