1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The role is performing maintenance activities ranging from electrical to using milling machines. The day consists of taking apart and assembling components and generating wiring circuits.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme alot
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Very valued they listen to ideas and issues you have
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We have a set schedule with set dates for assessments and assignments so we know what and when to expect them
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meets my needs to survive
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, stem, green power and more
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a good company to work for creating skills and a job for life
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
It isn't an easy process but be yourself
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!