1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Controls Engineer, Supplying new plants with machinery and implementing safety.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Foundation Degree, Level 2 NVQ, ECPL,
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
There is a good team around me, the work can be challenging but also enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
i feel i work apart as a team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
there are constant meeting with managers to review progress. Communication about upcoming options/events could be portrayed better
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
constant access to advice or guidance. Regular reviews to check progress.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Managers are always there to help, and will always make time to help you.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is a good sum, but due to having to move closer to work as well as travel the salary could do with that little but extra as housing is expensive in Warwickshire.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have no knowledge
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company to work for, lots of options for the future.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Go the extra mile, Make yourself stand out.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!