1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintenance apprentice. most days are spent at college, sometimes working in plant which is nice.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed various hands on skills and learned to become more familiar with my physical and mental capabilities in handling sleep deprivation.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Currently there is zero enjoyment to be found in the college side of things. if anything it is the greatest source of unhappiness in my life thus far. When working in plant, most days are spent feeling fulfilled and content with the goings on of the day.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I find I feel valued by JLR. I find this especially when in plant.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
For the msot part, the college side of things is relatively well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve a good amount of support, most staff are incredibly helpful with but a few exceptions.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Excellent support recieved from employer, always willing to help where possible.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It doesn't currently, it doesn't even come close and I am unable to make ends meet. Though this is my own fault for missing rates of stage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are lots of opportunities outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The job is interesting and always changing, with constant room for improvement. Really well suited to those who find they are mechanically minded
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Relax, if it's for you, it will happen.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!