mechatronics maintenance engineer at Jaguar Land Rover

birmingham
£200 weekly
26th January 2017

5.1/10

Maintenance apprentice. most days are spent at college, sometimes working in plant which is nice.

Developed various hands on skills and learned to become more familiar with my physical and mental capabilities in handling sleep deprivation.

Currently there is zero enjoyment to be found in the college side of things. if anything it is the greatest source of unhappiness in my life thus far. When working in plant, most days are spent feeling fulfilled and content with the goings on of the day.

I find I feel valued by JLR. I find this especially when in plant.

For the msot part, the college side of things is relatively well organised.

I recieve a good amount of support, most staff are incredibly helpful with but a few exceptions.

Excellent support recieved from employer, always willing to help where possible.

It doesn't currently, it doesn't even come close and I am unable to make ends meet. Though this is my own fault for missing rates of stage.

There are lots of opportunities outside of work.

The job is interesting and always changing, with constant room for improvement. Really well suited to those who find they are mechanically minded

Relax, if it's for you, it will happen.