1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work as a cmm aprentice, my job involes measuring pannels that come from the press shop to make sure they are in tolereance.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learn a lot of new things and feel like i am developing my skills well.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am pretty pleased with the program, somtimes it can be slightly frustrating but most of the time its good.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel like my contributsions to the company are valude and i contribute to the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure is not very good it would be nice to have a more fixed structure, there are too many last minute chanages and a definate lack of comunication.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I feel that I recive good support from my training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer and they provide comprohensive training.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It covers my living cost, but i would like to have more money improve my live style as i have little dispossible income.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
JLR put on loads of events outside of work, its nice to know they do things for us.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The company is good, you get lots of perks and it pays well for an apprientiships.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Don't expect to get the job you want, prepare to have to be flexiable and keep an open mind.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!