CMM Apprentice at Jaguar Land Rover

Leicester
£257 weekly
26th January 2017

6.7/10

I work as a cmm aprentice, my job involes measuring pannels that come from the press shop to make sure they are in tolereance.

I have learn a lot of new things and feel like i am developing my skills well.

I am pretty pleased with the program, somtimes it can be slightly frustrating but most of the time its good.

I feel like my contributsions to the company are valude and i contribute to the company.

The structure is not very good it would be nice to have a more fixed structure, there are too many last minute chanages and a definate lack of comunication.

I feel that I recive good support from my training provider.

I receive a lot of support from my employer and they provide comprohensive training.

It covers my living cost, but i would like to have more money improve my live style as i have little dispossible income.

JLR put on loads of events outside of work, its nice to know they do things for us.

The company is good, you get lots of perks and it pays well for an apprientiships.

Don't expect to get the job you want, prepare to have to be flexiable and keep an open mind.