1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My over all role is Press Shop Maintenance were I have responsibilities to look after machines and help to maintain them by conducting retain Preventative Maintenance (PM's)
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many skills from my little time spent on this apprenticeship such as hand skills machinery.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy many areas of my course and are looking forward to more great opportunities to arise within course and business.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I do feel quite valuable to the company as there is that level of respect towards everyone from anyone as all members of Jaguar Land Rover are equal.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is considerably organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive all the support needed if there is any.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
There is considerate support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary or package does meet my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes! There are many opportunities to get involved in many of the activities set up to challenge us throughout our time here.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I think Jaguar Land Rover has/will give great opportunities to many people out there
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
All I could say is be yourself, face the challenges with confidence.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!