1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a first year college student completing various workshops day to day, I have to interact with other colleagues and members of staff. I have no projects for myself just coursework for the various workshops.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learn new skills daily, especially with hand tools and electrical application.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the workload, I enjoy working with colleagues.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Extremely valued - looked after well and checked up on, this is on a day to day basis
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The induction and training is good, we receive support everyday and study 5 days a week.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support, including tutors and support groups.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel as though it meets my costs to an average level considering living costs and travel costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there is a lot of company events and a lot of voluntary work to get involved with.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good learning experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Work hard and attend all events on time.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!