1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is a project management apprentice and the activities and tasks that I conduct on a daily basis consists of sending and replying to e-mails and working on spread sheets to help the team reach its targets
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned new skills through working with new programmes that I haven't used as regularly as I am now which is helping me gain experience to ensure I can reach my potential on tasks
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find my programme very enjoyable as there are so many different tasks I can do and the variety means that it is not repetitive and boring which keeps me motivated as well
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
CGI have made me feel very welcome and guided me very well when joining the company and I feel that everyone gets treated the same and gains the same amount of respect which makes me feel highly valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The induction training was carried out to a high professional standard and gave me a great foundation for starting to work in the company, as well as supporting me to conduct my work in the correct manor
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My advisor broke information down really well which made it far easier for me to understand what was getting displayed, they created a great vibe for me by being filled with enthusiasm
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive good support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Travelling costs are expensive
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...