1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Coming up with ideas, making cintent
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes! Learnt to shoot edit visuals, edit audio, how radio works and how proffesional environment works
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by BBC?
Very much by my department
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Rubbish, placement is good but that's it
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend BBC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BBC? *
Be ready to work hard
More from BBCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!