Robotic process automation consultant at CGI

Bristol
Sponsored Degree Programme
14th January 2017

Connect with CGI

9.8/10

Currently working as a robotic process automation consultant at CGI. I am required to interact with clients in order to gain business for the company and provide an automation solution that improves their business. Aswell as 1 day a week at university. I am enjoying both thoroughly.

Yes, I have learnt many new skills. One of the main ones I have been working on is public speaking/presenting - of which I have recently completed a training course on (in London). I have also developed existing skills - such as teamwork, communication and leadership.

Thoroughly. I 100% believe that it is the best programme out of school/college. It allows individuals to gain great industry knowledge/experience and a respected degree at the same time (aswell as a salary and apprecticeship).

4. How valued do you feel by CGI?

Very. As members we are communicated with extremely well and always kept updated. I feel that, although it is a large corporation, my opinion is important and valued by others.

I would say it is a well structured and organised programme. There is a dedicated team that handle the students well and have been there to answer any queries or problems that have occurred.

An adequate amount - we are provided with access to learning material and professional contacts that are able to support if needed. Overall I would say very good.

Similarly, I would say that the support received is good. Cgi are a good company to work for and I feel valued and that I can ask for assistance or material should I need it. For example, university books are paid for.

After the recent salary reviews for the programme I am more satisfied with the salary and feel that I can live comfortable on it at the moment. CGI are willing to pay expenses when working so I cannot complain.

A considerable amount. I have represented CGI in their annual football tournament which is due to take place this year in Scotland - again I will be attending. Other opportunities exist and I am happy there is enough to satisfy all.

9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *

Salary, experience, degree/apprenticeship. Also cgi are a well respected organisation and I feel it gives you a good grounding for future development and career choices. I have recommended previously and will continue to do so.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *

Be yourself and be open to different roles onces joining. But when applying I would say to make sure you research cgi and the industry thoroughly before applying so that if a question is asked you feel confident you can ask it to a high standard.