1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
It involved me being with different departments everyday and gaining different experiences to understand the unique concepts of law
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt and developed confidence skills and communication skills which has allowed me to increase my interaction with others.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed the programme very well and this allowed me to gain lots of happiness and not feel obliged to do anything.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I felt very valued at the work place as they were very supportive and helpful.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was very structured and organised as they had day to day tasks planned for each department.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I had been given lots of support from the training provider as they were emails everyday and employers to support me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I had been recieved a lot of support from the employer as they would check up on me everyday and alway ask questions.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It did not meet my costs very well as it was a unpaid work experience
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many opportunities outside of work as had different departments so they would have different needs and opportunities.
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
As the law firm was very supportive and helpful in me going the experience that I need
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
To be patient and confident in the application that you send
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!