1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The role included, taking care of stocks and having customer service on hand. It also included interacting with different colleagues and understanding different products.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my confidence skills which has allowed me to become confident. It only in my speech but in my actions as well. I have also developed my communication and IT skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really did enjoy the programme as it allowed me to meet new people everyday.
4. How valued do you feel by Boots?
I felt very valued by Boots as they were always on top of the workers and making sure that they feel welcome and confident.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The progamme was very organised as it had a day to day structure towards the tasks that I have to get done.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I had received a large amount to support from my training provider due to the constant questions and push to achieve my success.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I had been given a lot of support from my employer as they would always give me day to day tasks and allow me to be constant in my work
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
This was a unpaid work experience so it didn't meet my costs as much but due to me living alone to the Boots I didn't mind.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes they are many opportunities outside of work such as being a pharmisist or being a consultant.
9a. Would you recommend Boots to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
As this experience allowed me to develop and introduce new skills which you many not be able to gain in a another work environment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Boots? *
Be consistent in your application and be confident in what you are trying to almost sale.
More from BootsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!