Work experience student at Boots

Dewsbury
Competitive

Connect with Boots

8.2/10

The role included, taking care of stocks and having customer service on hand. It also included interacting with different colleagues and understanding different products.

I have developed my confidence skills which has allowed me to become confident. It only in my speech but in my actions as well. I have also developed my communication and IT skills.

I really did enjoy the programme as it allowed me to meet new people everyday.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at Boots

4. How valued do you feel by Boots?

I felt very valued by Boots as they were always on top of the workers and making sure that they feel welcome and confident.

The progamme was very organised as it had a day to day structure towards the tasks that I have to get done.

I had received a large amount to support from my training provider due to the constant questions and push to achieve my success.

I had been given a lot of support from my employer as they would always give me day to day tasks and allow me to be constant in my work

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at Boots

This was a unpaid work experience so it didn't meet my costs as much but due to me living alone to the Boots I didn't mind.

Yes they are many opportunities outside of work such as being a pharmisist or being a consultant.

9a. Would you recommend Boots to a friend? *

As this experience allowed me to develop and introduce new skills which you many not be able to gain in a another work environment.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Boots? *

Be consistent in your application and be confident in what you are trying to almost sale.