1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Number of daily tasks varying from day to day management responsibilities to managing bids for pre sale work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt a number of skills that i feel have been beneficial both inside and outside of the work space over the course of the program both as a result of on the job training and the university program itself
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
it is enjoyable in most aspects
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
i feel valued in the roles that i am currently undertaking and often receive positive feedback from a number of people that i work with
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme is reasonably well structured however there have been some areas that could use some work
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i receive a reasonable amount of support when i require it however there are times when the support can be partially vague
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
support from my employer can differ on a issue to issue basis with some issues reciving a large amount of supports and other rather little
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary is acceptable for what is received as part of the package
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are some but not many that appeal to me
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it has been an enjoyable experience and i feel that in the long run it will benefit me massively
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
have a reasonable idea of what you want to do and be prepared to learn how to effectively manage your work life balance
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...