1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Analyst Programmer Back-end software engineering
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the workplace environment which includes the work I do, my team, office culture, etc.
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
I feel value by CGI and have received recognition for the work that I do
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program has been well structured from start to finish, involving training, support, workplace, etc
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We receive a great deal of support from QA and it is an enjoyable experience
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a great deal of support from CGI in all respects
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is very competitive
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are constant office outings and company events that I can attend
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is an extremely satisfying place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...