PMO & Operations manager at CGI

Sponsored Degree Programme
13th January 2017

Connect with CGI

9.3/10

Job role is to provide financial services to different project, as I work as an overhead most of my role is assisting with sub-projects current financial status. I also assist with international members in Italy who's office fits under my teams management.

From this apprentice we are not only getting a 2 year QA apprenticeship but we are also getting a BA degree from the University of Winchester. Along side this we are also getting practical experience.

The team and support within CGI is good, the flexibility to change roles is another good feature as we are still learning about the business process.

4. How valued do you feel by CGI?

Yes, the work being given is reflective of my career aspirations

There is designated days to study my university course along with the QA apprenticeship meetings, it is also helpful to have mentors and buddy's within CGI who are able to assist you.

Good support at University from our module leader, in office we are guided by our mentors and buddies.

CGI provides us with senior members of staff who mentor us throughout this process.

We are currently on a good competitive salary which increases each year.

CGI promotes attending social clubs and external meetings.

9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *

It's a good middle ground between working and going into education. It provides you with the vital education needed but also allows you implement these actions in day to day work.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *

Portraying yourself in a confident way is essential, ensuring that you are proactive with the applicant stage boosts your opportunity on the assessment days.

Top tip is to smile and be confident! Everyone applying is usually just as nervous as you are.