1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day-to-day basis I am serving customers at the till, helping restock shelves, help unpack deliveries in addition to completing a work folder. I am always learning new skills each week.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt about store policies, laws and processing payments. I am aware of store security, health and safety and fire procedures.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am really enjoying completing this qualification, i am learning new skills and knowledge every week. I am also growing in confidence.
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
I feel like part of the team, I have a good working relationship with my colleagues.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well structured, I have an hour each week to complete sections of my workbook. In addition I am visited regularly by my Assessor to check on my progress, give me advice and set me work/ deadlines.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I am given the support and guidance if needed from my manager and Assessor.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I am always offered support if needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my expenses, it enables me to pay out for expenses and have money left over for saving/spending.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The opportunities with this qualification are endless, with this qualification I can move up into a management course or go elsewhere if I have a change of heart. It will give me an advantage over others with this qualification.
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a positive and friendly working environment, I would definitely recommend it.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *
Be aware that sometimes you may be required to swap shifts to cover someone else (be flexible).
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!