Apprentice at Savers

Bishops Stortford
11th January 2017

Connect with Savers

On a day-to-day basis I am serving customers at the till, helping restock shelves, help unpack deliveries in addition to completing a work folder. I am always learning new skills each week.

I have learnt about store policies, laws and processing payments. I am aware of store security, health and safety and fire procedures.

I am really enjoying completing this qualification, i am learning new skills and knowledge every week. I am also growing in confidence.

4. How valued do you feel by Savers?

I feel like part of the team, I have a good working relationship with my colleagues.

It is well structured, I have an hour each week to complete sections of my workbook. In addition I am visited regularly by my Assessor to check on my progress, give me advice and set me work/ deadlines.

I am given the support and guidance if needed from my manager and Assessor.

I am always offered support if needed.

My salary meets my expenses, it enables me to pay out for expenses and have money left over for saving/spending.

The opportunities with this qualification are endless, with this qualification I can move up into a management course or go elsewhere if I have a change of heart. It will give me an advantage over others with this qualification.

9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *

It is a positive and friendly working environment, I would definitely recommend it.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *

Be aware that sometimes you may be required to swap shifts to cover someone else (be flexible).