Apprentice Technician at BMW Group

Swindon
Degree Apprenticeship

Connect with BMW Group

9.0/10

Apprentice Technician, shadowing and learning from your mentor in differnet departments across the plant.

Im doing my degree in Mechanical Enginnering through BMW as well as learning skills to help me in my job while I work.

It teaches you many skills as well as gives you an insite into every part of the business which i relaly enjoy.

4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?

Very as the plant i work at isnt large so everyone will know who you are, and what you do to contribute to the plant.

The degree is 2 days a week and full timr working is the other 3 days. eberything is planed out so you can get the best out of your time.

as much support as we would like. if we have problems our trainer will help as much as they can.

our employer will help us if we ask for the help. so we know it is there if we need it. but they like you to find your own answers.

very well. it covers all of my bills and car, and leave me with a nice amount each month to spend.

events happen all the time, which we can get involed in. at other companys or careers fairs to help prommote the apprenticships avaliable.

9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *

becuase thye treate you well, give you great bennifits for working there and everyone is so nice, welcoming and happy to hlep you.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *

if your looking for a nice company, great bennifits and a great experiance in the working world, bmw is a great place to go.