1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice Technician, shadowing and learning from your mentor in differnet departments across the plant.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Im doing my degree in Mechanical Enginnering through BMW as well as learning skills to help me in my job while I work.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It teaches you many skills as well as gives you an insite into every part of the business which i relaly enjoy.
4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?
Very as the plant i work at isnt large so everyone will know who you are, and what you do to contribute to the plant.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The degree is 2 days a week and full timr working is the other 3 days. eberything is planed out so you can get the best out of your time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
as much support as we would like. if we have problems our trainer will help as much as they can.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
our employer will help us if we ask for the help. so we know it is there if we need it. but they like you to find your own answers.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very well. it covers all of my bills and car, and leave me with a nice amount each month to spend.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
events happen all the time, which we can get involed in. at other companys or careers fairs to help prommote the apprenticships avaliable.
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
becuase thye treate you well, give you great bennifits for working there and everyone is so nice, welcoming and happy to hlep you.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *
if your looking for a nice company, great bennifits and a great experiance in the working world, bmw is a great place to go.
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!