1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a sales support executive apprentice. my job involves working in a team of 3 with 2 account managers and we help out financial advisers who are submitting their clients business to us.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes I have learned how to work the systems and learned how to deal with financial advisers.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Prudential UK?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Prudential UK to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a great company to work for, they offer a lot of support and guidance and there is always someone there if you need help.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Prudential UK? *
To be confident and share your experiences in the interview which you believe will help you out.
More from Prudential UKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!