Sales Support Consultant at Prudential UK

Stirling
Competitive

9.7/10

I am a Sales Support Consultant, on a day-to-day basis I take and make phone calls to internal and external customers, financial advisors and pension providers.

I am doing the SVQ Level 3 Business & Administration. I have learned and improved my admin skills since starting my apprenticeship. I feel more confident making phone calls and have been more consistent in my email format.

I thoroughly enjoy my programme as it has gave me an opportunity to work with different teams and people. I have expanded my skill set from school and college and I am happy with the level of coursework.

4. How valued do you feel by Prudential UK?

I feel valued as I am recognised and appreciated by other apprentices and management. I feel valued when I volunteer and help others or when I pull together with others to get something done.

The course is very structured, we had a weeks training at the beginning of the apprenticeship and one within our office too . I have a mentor who helps me with my coursework and the due dates for all work is clear.

The training provider gives excellent support and gives me clear feedback on my workbooks. I received an appointed mentor within a month of beginning my apprenticeship.

My employer is supportive, I have a mentor who I can go to with queries or problems. There is a lot of support mechanisms within the office and I feel supported by all.

The salary meets my living costs as an 18 year old, the only travel expense is petrol as it is a 20 minute drive to work. I am happy with the salary.

Yes, I am going to 2 company events, an end of year & beginning of year conference. I have opportunities to volunteer, i am going on a volunteering day with all of the apprentices and an evening with Santa's Sleigh.

9a. Would you recommend Prudential UK to a friend? *

I enjoy the apprenticeship and as a school leaver I think it is a good and different opportunity to get into work and build your skills. To either work your way up in a successful company or get life experiences.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Prudential UK? *

The application process is ok, if you get to the online test I would recommend doing practises and being in a quiet space by yourself to concentrate. At the assessment day be confident and talk to others.