Customer Cenre Support Advisor at Anchor Trust

Bradford

Connect with Anchor Trust

I work on the Customer Centre Support Team. My tasks include taking and logging repairs calls, handling all contracts and supporting people payments and handling lettings projects.

I have been able to gain a number of skills during my apprenticeship. Working in a call centre with customers over the age of 55 has given me the opportunity to gain great communication skills. I have also gained more I.T skills and numberous processes.

I have really enjoyed my apprenticeship. I feel like I have done very well and achieved a lot. Especially as I was offered a full time job in my team 5 and a half months into my apprenticeship.

4. How valued do you feel by Anchor Trust?

I feel very valued by Anchor Trust. I was happy when they offered me a full time role, it made the my work and effort feel very appreciated.

It was very well structured. I was given a buddy for the first 6 weeks of my programme, this person would train me and be my first point of call. Since this I have been trained on new processes and I have even been able to put suggestions forward and improve existing processes.

My training provider keeps in regular contact and always ensures that I know I can contact her with any queries.

Anchor were supportive throughout my spprenticeship. They offered help and training whenever necessary and supported me with everything. I felt very comfertable within the team and it was made clear that I could approach anyone with questions.

During my appreniticeship I did feel that I was being asked to complete the same amount of tasks as a full time advisor. However I appreciate that a lot of time was put into my development and feel the pay was fair.

There are a number of opportunities available outside of the work place if needed.

9a. Would you recommend Anchor Trust to a friend? *

They push progression and want the best for each of their colleages. It has a great work environment and all of the staff members are approachable and friendly.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Anchor Trust? *

I would tell them that hard work pays off and they reward people who put in 100% effort. Also don't worry about previous experience as they provide excellent training.