1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is an apprentice care assistant and I provide care for the elderly on a day to day basis
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed a lot of skills and learned a lot of new ones
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme a lot it's nice to see that your making a difference to people's lives
4. How valued do you feel by Anchor Trust?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured I am up to date paperwork and I feel the practical learning is going very well as I am confident in the work I'm doing
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support when I need or ask
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very fair as it is an apprenticeship and above the minimum apprenticeship wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Anchor Trust to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Anchor Trust? *
Be open and honest
More from Anchor TrustMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!