1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'd help assist residents out of bed on a morning and to get dressed. Help handing out breakfasts. Giving personal care when needed. Basic cleaning up and tidying residents room and dining rooms etc. Filling out daily records and food charts.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to deal with certain customers and learnt a lot about basic living. Learning how to use certain pieces of equipment and how to help each customer
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I couldn't think of a better job to be involved in. I always thought it was what I wanted to do and now I've had a hand on opportunity I definitely won't go back , I love my job ,the atmosphere and people who I work with. Every second is enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by Anchor Trust?
I definitely feel valued and feel like if I had any problems or issues I could speak to anyone and they would be resolved everyone is very caring.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Everything is well organised and set out so I know what I'm doing and when and what I have to do.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive all the support I need and more if I ever needed to ask.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All colleagues and my employer always help out and give me extra support if and when I need it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I'm pleased with the salary that I earn. It's a lot higher paid that some company's apprentice pay rates.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have lots of job opportunities after this apprenticeship and there's more than one job role I can go into.
9. Would you recommend Anchor Trust to a friend?
They always push you to you're furthest, help you along you're training pathway and always guarantee support !
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Anchor Trust?
Always be hard working and push your self to a challenge
More from Anchor TrustMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!