1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an apprentice Training Support Team administrator. On a day to day basis, I deal with incoming emails, answer the telephone, set up training courses, look after Anchor Academy etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot of new skills, such as how to work better in a team and building up my confidence.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme a lot as the people here are so friendly, and I couldn't have asked for a better place to work.
4. How valued do you feel by Anchor Trust?
I feel very valued, as I always get recognised with praise.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very organised, nothing ever seems to go wrong.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support, I can always pick up the phone to Dorothy whenever I need help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from everybody.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Better than expected.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, a lot.
9. Would you recommend Anchor Trust to a friend?
It is an amazing company to work for, with a lot of very good opportunities for career progression.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Anchor Trust?
I would say good luck! As its a priviledge to work for them.
More from Anchor TrustMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!