Apprentice at Savers

Halifax

Connect with Savers

I was required to work on the till serving customers and offer them promotional stock. I also had to empty the delivery cages and stack the shelves. On an evening I had to face up the shop and sweep and mop it.

I have learnt how to work well as part of a team and how to work fast paced. Working in savers also helped my confidence grow.

I thoroughly enjoyed my apprenticeship. My colleagues were always lovely and supportive and my apprenticeship worker was amazing. I loved it.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Savers

4. How valued do you feel by Savers?

I felt as though I was valued a lot. I became a strong member of the savers team and we all worked well together.

My programme was very well structured. Once I learnt the easier aspects of my apprenticeship, I then went on to learn the more difficult parts and I feel like I learnt a lot.

I received a lot of support from my trainer, she always helped me when I needed it and thoroughly explained everything to me in a way that I understood.

I recieved a lot of support from my employer. Everyone on the team did there best to help me with any enquieries that I had about my apprenticeship.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Savers

I'm still living with my parents so my salary met my costs very well.

I have noticed many opportunities out side of work that would benefit me. My apprenticeship has really helped.

9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *

All the staff at Savers are lovely and they all welcome you with open arms. They're very supportive and easy to work with.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *

Always be yourself and be confident, you sometimes get put in difficult situations with customers just make sure that you're always professional and kind.