1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Going into work and doing a set job given to you by a team leader.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Level 3 Electrical Engineering
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Its really good
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot, always able to contact if I have any issues
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Same as my assessor
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, many things to take part in
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a good company and a well paid job
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Do your research of the job role that you want
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!