1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was acting as a work experience completing tasks set by trainee solicitors and attending presentations
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt lots of administrative skills useful in commercial law firms.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoyed this programme. It has been very fun and good experience.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Yes, very. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Very hospitable as well.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure is well set out however time with practice groups could be better organised and filled.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Very good support, always very helpful and approachable if I need help with a task.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Very good, although I am a work experience student rather than an employee.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
n/a This was not a paid work experience so this is not applicable for myself.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
N/A as I am a work experience I did not engage in the out of work activities.
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very helpful and have provided great experience which will be helpful in future pursuits.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
Come prepared with research on various sectors to get a head start and some prior knowledge.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!