1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role involves the day to day jobs and being learnt on a day to day basis more about the store so I can achieve myself to do more jobs
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt a lot more skills I have learnt a lot more things about delivery and cosmetics. Over all just everything in store
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really really enjoyed my programme and I think it was just what I needed to get into retail businesses
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
I feel very valued by Superdrug
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive amazing training from everybody working for me! I couldn't of come this far if it wasn't for each and every one of them
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive every single bit of training and more which I need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It works out
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I don't know
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a very loveable business where anybody could build their career with the right mindset
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *
Just put your mind to it and you can do anything
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!