Sales advisor at Superdrug

Burton upon Trent
£116 weekly
20th October 2016

After a year at Superdrug, I have trained to how to become a sales advisor and work effectively. My role includes selling products, knowing information about the products I sell and delivering the best customer service.

Over the experience, I have developed excellent communication skills through dealing with different customers everyday.

Overall, I have enjoyed my experience at Superdrug. I have met lots of great people and I intend to stay with the company and train further.

4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?

I feel very valued at Superdrug, everyone treats and respects eachother equally.

I like the way the programme is structured because it means I don't have to go to college and my assessor comes directly to me.

I have received much support when I've needed it, from team leaders to managers.

My employer has been 100% behind me and made my training the top priority for me.

The salary isn't the best. But at the end of the day, I would be getting paid more to work than I would at college/sixth form.

Outside of work, I took part in sports such as football.

9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *

Lots of my friends that are struggling with sixth form and money would be very interested to work as a Superdrug apprentice.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *

The more you put into your training, the more you'll get out of it.