1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
After a year at Superdrug, I have trained to how to become a sales advisor and work effectively. My role includes selling products, knowing information about the products I sell and delivering the best customer service.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Over the experience, I have developed excellent communication skills through dealing with different customers everyday.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Overall, I have enjoyed my experience at Superdrug. I have met lots of great people and I intend to stay with the company and train further.
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
I feel very valued at Superdrug, everyone treats and respects eachother equally.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I like the way the programme is structured because it means I don't have to go to college and my assessor comes directly to me.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have received much support when I've needed it, from team leaders to managers.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer has been 100% behind me and made my training the top priority for me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary isn't the best. But at the end of the day, I would be getting paid more to work than I would at college/sixth form.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Outside of work, I took part in sports such as football.
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Lots of my friends that are struggling with sixth form and money would be very interested to work as a Superdrug apprentice.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *
The more you put into your training, the more you'll get out of it.
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!