1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
toolmaker general maintainance of die presses and tooling
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
millin and turning
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
it has been a great chanct to learn new skills and meet new people
4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?
i feel that i am well supported in everything i do
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
i feel the college side of the apprenticship coul dbe more organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
the support i recieve from my mentor is exelent
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i am fully supported in everything i do
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i feel i can manage with the wage i am paid but sometimes struggle to make ends meet
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are many opertunities to partake in events promoting the apprenticship and the business
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
great career opertunity
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *
be yourself and be enthusiastic
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!