1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work on the shop floor helping customers and working on the till. I work with cosmetics, replenishing stands and also work on filling shelves. I do a number of tasks to help control and decrease shrinkage loss on stock.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed a lot of customer service skills that I use everyday to help customers get the best experience in store. I have developed a lot of skills that involve stock organisation and managing staff.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love my job and I feel like the apprenticeship has really helped me gain more from the job and improve how I work.
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
I feel like Superdrug really value me as a member of staff, I have been rewarded in lots of ways. We've been sent cupcakes to the store and I have always been appreciated.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very organised and so is my work file.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider is really supportive, I have been given the opportunity to ring or text her with any queries and she is always happy to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is very helpful and my team are always supporting me through my work.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary covers most of my costs, I have struggled through some periods but I have always had help from family.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have had the opportunity to go to cosmetic conferences. Which I thoroughly enjoyed and would love to experience again.
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Superdrug I a really great company to work for. They reward their staff well and it is also a very fun company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *
Be prepared to have fun but also note that there is a lot of hard work and frustrating tasks.
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!