Sales advisor at Superdrug

Aberystwyth

9.6/10

I work on the shop floor helping customers and working on the till. I work with cosmetics, replenishing stands and also work on filling shelves. I do a number of tasks to help control and decrease shrinkage loss on stock.

I have developed a lot of customer service skills that I use everyday to help customers get the best experience in store. I have developed a lot of skills that involve stock organisation and managing staff.

I love my job and I feel like the apprenticeship has really helped me gain more from the job and improve how I work.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Superdrug

4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?

I feel like Superdrug really value me as a member of staff, I have been rewarded in lots of ways. We've been sent cupcakes to the store and I have always been appreciated.

My programme is very organised and so is my work file.

My training provider is really supportive, I have been given the opportunity to ring or text her with any queries and she is always happy to help.

My employer is very helpful and my team are always supporting me through my work.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Superdrug

My salary covers most of my costs, I have struggled through some periods but I have always had help from family.

I have had the opportunity to go to cosmetic conferences. Which I thoroughly enjoyed and would love to experience again.

9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *

Superdrug I a really great company to work for. They reward their staff well and it is also a very fun company to work for.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *

Be prepared to have fun but also note that there is a lot of hard work and frustrating tasks.