1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Good team work makes very good skills for team building. On going jobs by self and learning good skills.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Ive done internal course to leanr all key skills in the trade. A lot of good trades men with very good knowledge due to past working.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Getting jobs done in teams.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
Very well as I am always part of the team and can always rely on other colleques or my team leader to help me out if I am un sure on something.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very good college education a lot of meetings to help keep on track , Get as much support as needed with education and I had a very good training and induction.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from college and within in work if I have any problems I can always count on getting them resolved wether it would be a manager or team leader.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of help from my manager and I always have accesses to support if needed and always help me to problems if needed. They always have a good response towards helping me if needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Good costs for travels and living costs. it helps wit social cost and daily cost and its whithin a good location and lets me experience the world with outside of work.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
not very I know off.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very good apprenticeship.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Revise about this business.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!