pipe fitter at BAE Systems

Barrow in furness
9th September 2016

Good team work makes very good skills for team building. On going jobs by self and learning good skills.

Ive done internal course to leanr all key skills in the trade. A lot of good trades men with very good knowledge due to past working.

Getting jobs done in teams.

4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?

Very well as I am always part of the team and can always rely on other colleques or my team leader to help me out if I am un sure on something.

Very good college education a lot of meetings to help keep on track , Get as much support as needed with education and I had a very good training and induction.

I receive a lot of support from college and within in work if I have any problems I can always count on getting them resolved wether it would be a manager or team leader.

I receive a lot of help from my manager and I always have accesses to support if needed and always help me to problems if needed. They always have a good response towards helping me if needed.

Good costs for travels and living costs. it helps wit social cost and daily cost and its whithin a good location and lets me experience the world with outside of work.

not very I know off.

9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *

Very good apprenticeship.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *

Revise about this business.