Global Data Apprentice at Bloomberg LLP

8.9/10

I was employed as a junior data analyst for the commodities team within Bloomberg LP.

I have gained a tremendous number of skills professionally and otherwise including coding tech skills and soft skills that you gain from day to day corporate life.

My team has been fantastic throughout the year giving me time and support. The company atmosphere is always high octane and was everything I had hoped for.

4. How valued do you feel by Bloomberg LLP?

Throughout the year the level of responsibility I hold within my role has increased and I feel truly valued within the team.

I was given all the support I needed during the years course and overall I thought the structure of the program was handled well.

I receive a lot of support from the training provider "The Challenge" when it comes to the qualification I received during the year but more support came through my place of work "Bloomberg LP" where I have been able to really develop professionally.

Complete support

I have been able to save up a lot of money this year as I have been paid extremely well for an apprentice program.

Work take sup the majority of your time but there are a lot of networking events set up by the training provider.

9a. Would you recommend Bloomberg LLP to a friend? *

Invaluable experience and a chance to develop your career.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bloomberg LLP? *

Make sure you read up about your given company for interviews and show willingness to learn and grow. Keep up with your coursework!