Apprentice at Superdrug

Warwick
8th September 2016

I am an apprentice. Day to day tasks include filling the shelves. Working the till. Cosmetics zero to zero. Cosmetics tester orders. Tag requests and keeping the store looking good and helping with any other jobs that need doing.

I have learnt how to deal with customers. How to use the hht. I've learnt what it takes to run a shop and how important star buys and beauty cars are. I e learnt how to listen to others and work alongside others.

I really have enjoyed this apprenticeship. I enjoy working with other people and interacting with others and I've learnt a lot of new life skills too and I've enjoyed learning new things.

4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?

I feel very valued by superdrug. I feel as though people want me to be here in this store and they value my working skills and superdrug have treated me very well.

It's very well organised. I've had regular visits which I am happy with and anything that I was unsure about I had help with. Everything is set out clearly to understand.

I have had so much support. If there has been anything I needed help with my store and my mentor have helped me and have always asked if I need any help and if I'm ok.

Again I receive so much support. If I'm unsure about anything they will help me and are always willing to help.

Very well. I've saved my money and seeing as this is my first job I'm very happy with it.

Yes. I've been offered the position of team leader in my store when my apprentiship ends which I am very happy and grateful for and am looking forward to it.

9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *

Because I have enjoyed my time and believe that others will too.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *

Be happy and hard working.