1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Machinist working at BAE Systems making parts for the Eurofighter Typhoon and the F35 Lightning.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt to use and set up parts in advanced machinery.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I Enjoy it a lot
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
Very valued as we are named as the future of the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support is given to help you complete the course.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again a lot of support is given to help you complete the framework of the apprenticeship.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are opportunities outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
As it is one of the best engineering companies in the world and the opportunities you get during your apprenticeship are brilliant.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
I would you advise them to always be them selves in the interview and the application.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!