Business Insight Week Student at PwC

Uxbridge
25th August 2016

Connect with PwC

9.6/10

My role varied from shadowing assurance and tax students. I also shadowed other senior positions like manager, director and partner. I also developed my excel skills.

I have learnt how to use excel to a far better proficiency and am fluent in reading financial statements. I also developed my teamwork skills.

I very much enjoyed the programme. I have learnt a lot from it and as far exceeded my expectations. The work culture was a joy to be a part of and I learnt a lot.

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I feel very valued by PwC. I was able to interview a director and partner and was given real client work to get a real feel for work at pwc

The programme is very well structured, with lots of training support and there is not much of a hierarchy so everyone is really approachable to talk to. I would recommend the programme.

I recieved a lot of support from my training provider. My buddy helped me a lot along the way, always guiding me and helping me with general problems.

I was helped a lot. Especially when some of the work was tough and my buddy would sit down and help me along the way. There was a very positive atttude.

They are a very friendly company with workers that make it enjoyable to work in the office. I would love to work in such an environment. Also, the pay is an added bonus.

There were many opportunities scheduled outside of the workplace,like teambuilding but unfortunately these werent scheduled in my week, but I am aware of the number of extra activities.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

I would advide that the application process is rather long and tough but the rewards are great with a great salary and an experience that will last a life time.