1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
mechanically fitting different components on board the sub.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a range of new skills and gained a massive insight into my job role
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
as an employee I feel exceptionally valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
my programme is organised and structured very well
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
full support is gained from my co ordinator
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
again I receive full support from team leader and tradesman
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
better than expected
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes there is many oppurtunities
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
well looked after, trained to a very high level and earn exceptional money
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
also listen to your tradesman and you will gain mass knowledge
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!