Mechanical fitter at GSK

worthing

Connect with GSK

9.6/10

I report to my line manager who gives me jobs to do, that could be shadowing someone while they work or to actually be involved in a maintenance job for unplanned or routine maintenance.

Many, from using tools to communication skills I have improved my skills vastly, and every day more I spend at work or college I improve these even more.

I thoroughly enjoy it, working on site is good, im always busy and have a good time working with my team, they treat me equally and never put me out my comfort zone.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 11 roles at GSK

4. How valued do you feel by GSK?

Yes, my boss and managers always praise me and give me good feedback, I am treated equally and there is a good recognition system for good work.

very, college and work are linked well together, any trips or events are organised quickly and efficiently and I never feel like i do not know what I am doing.

My training provider gives me often catch ups to see how im doing and how my NVQ is coming along, this helps me make it as good as i can and ensure I exceed my goals

GSk always support me the best they can, weather thats funding for books and resources or for just general question answering, they always do theyre best to help.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 11 roles at GSK

very well, I can easily afford my rent, paying for a car and going out socially and still be left with some savings each month.

Yes, theyre are often group trips to centers like outward bound as well as local outings to sports centers for group challenges

9a. Would you recommend GSK to a friend? *

You are given a salary and a vast array of experience and knowledge as well as good qualifications, GSK will help take you as far as you want to go.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to GSK? *

When writing the first application form, make sure to put lots or detail into it as this is the first thing they will ever see about you.