1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Training at college. Training at work involving forklift training and working closely with older apprentices to learn from them. No great responsibility as of yet.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. Gained BTEC and NVQ level qualifications and gained basic knowledge of workplace.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the work and find it challenging. The people I work with are nice and pleasant and there is a good work ethic. Has exceeded my expectations.
4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?
Very valued and respected and appreciated by all colleagues.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very structured. Always know what is going on and what is expected of me.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
College tutors are poor but all trainers at work are excellent and offer lots of good help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of supports from all angles
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meets all necessary costs and allows for some luxurys and leisure costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not sure as of yet
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a comprehensive apprenticeship with rewarding pay.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *
Be smart and honest in applying and think on your feet. Aim to impress.
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!