Business Insight Week at PwC

london but offices all over

Connect with PwC

9.0/10

The business insight week allows sixth form students to shaddow profesionals at PwC. You are put on live projects adding your input. The buddy sysen during the work experience is amazing and there is substantial support throughout.

interview skills and skills needed to work in the office have been developed and improved.

I loved the programme, it was everyhing i hoped for and hope to work for PwC in the future.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I feel as though the work I did helped my buddy meaning that I had contributed my own work and thoughts. He helped to correct and lay out my work and taught me excel skills.

The programme would be better if there were some sort of lesson plan as there were a few times when I didnt ave muc work to do .

The PwC recruitment team are great and so supportive. Easy to get hold of and always do their best for you.

PwC help with anything you need. They havein depth ooklets explaining all you need to know making it easy to navigate around the buildings and software.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

Pays very well however the money is given after meaning most of the costs are paid out then reimbursd. would be hepful to be given a travel card by pwc or some sort of voucher to pay for train and tube fares.

As a intern there isnt much outside of work, most workers are older etc.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

I think it is an amazing opportunity

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

Dont hold back, the programme can benifit you so put your all into each stge and the week.