1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I do quite a general consultant role which ranges from speaking with clients, meeting them, resourcing candidates for roles, admin around the process and various other roles.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication skills have improved during my time at Adecco. My knowledge of Londons business has improved and I now have a good understanding of the recruitment world.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have loved every part of my programme and would highly recommend an apprenticeship through Adecco.
4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?
Very Valued. I have received the best support from start to finish with managers, opps managers and directors.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Every part has been organised perfectly and have always been informed of events or whatever is going on.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The trainer provider sees me once a month to make sure all is going well
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My branch are very supportive and want the best for me so will help me whenever I need them.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is low compared to my costs but I decided to take the drop from my previous work as recruitment is what I wanted to learn.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are loads of opportunities that have come from this experiance
9a. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Friendly consultants that are experienced and love success. If you are similar to that then Adecco is a great place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group? *
I would advice them to definitely apply as its a great company with lots of great people and loads of support.
More from Adecco GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!