Candidate Consultant at Adecco Group

City
2nd August 2016

I do quite a general consultant role which ranges from speaking with clients, meeting them, resourcing candidates for roles, admin around the process and various other roles.

Communication skills have improved during my time at Adecco. My knowledge of Londons business has improved and I now have a good understanding of the recruitment world.

I have loved every part of my programme and would highly recommend an apprenticeship through Adecco.

4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?

Very Valued. I have received the best support from start to finish with managers, opps managers and directors.

Every part has been organised perfectly and have always been informed of events or whatever is going on.

The trainer provider sees me once a month to make sure all is going well

My branch are very supportive and want the best for me so will help me whenever I need them.

My salary is low compared to my costs but I decided to take the drop from my previous work as recruitment is what I wanted to learn.

There are loads of opportunities that have come from this experiance

9a. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend? *

Friendly consultants that are experienced and love success. If you are similar to that then Adecco is a great place to work.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group? *

I would advice them to definitely apply as its a great company with lots of great people and loads of support.