1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Ensure that the machinery within our factory at Bournville is at a high level of efficiency. Also to undertake maintenance on this equipment.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Fault finding skills have been dramatically increased throughout the apprenticeship as this is the nature of work we deal with.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have throughly enjoyed my 4 year apprenticeship at Mondelez and hope to secure a full time position in August.
4. How valued do you feel by Mondelez?
From my first day till the present Mondelez have given me a wide range of experiences not only onsite at Bournville but I have also had the opportunity to appear on TV promoting apprenticeships.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program has a diffinitive structure not only on the academic side but also when we are onsite as there is set timetables which areas we have to report to.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Our training provider offers us all the support we need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Our employer couldn't be more helpful.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well. I understand that apprenticeships are often paid lower than average but with our salary it is very manageable
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The industry are desperate for engineers however I want to focus on securing a job at Mondelez.
9a. Would you recommend Mondelez to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The skills I have learnt and developed will put me in a very good position for my future career, either it being with Mondelez or outside the company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mondelez? *
Be yourself, have an understanding of what engineering is about and do your research on the company!
More from MondelezMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!