1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintenance Engineer - fix broken machines
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt lots of skills including electrical wiring, fault finding, bench fitting, turning, plc programming, etc
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot.
4. How valued do you feel by Mondelez?
I feel so valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Tons of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lot's of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Mondelez to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great company to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mondelez? *
More from MondelezMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!