1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintenance engineer, looking after production machinery for the boxing and packaging of Cadburys heroes and roses. Reacting to electrical and mechanical based tasks.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
PLC programming, electrical diagnostics/ fault finding, fitting, machining
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so, the business is a great environment to learn with constant change and drive for development
4. How valued do you feel by Mondelez?
I feel valued as I am part of a large team of engineers
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well structured, we have had skills tests in many areas to push us to develop skills and learn what is required for the job role
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support is always available and I know who to contact whenever I require anything
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not a great deal with college, all support is at hand whenever required
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is very well matched, allowing for all my costs to be covered
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Opportunities are available
9a. Would you recommend Mondelez to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Mondelez Bournville site have provided a very good apprenticeship so I would recommend the programme to those with similar interests
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mondelez? *
Research the business and engineering, make sure it is what you want to learn and persue a career in. If it is, Mondelez will support you very well
More from MondelezMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!