apprentice at Adecco Group

cannon street

6.9/10

I am an apprentice assistant consultant. my day to day job involves, receiving roles and calling candidates and marketing them on whether or not the role is right for them. if it is they are submitted for the position.

yes I have learnt everything I know about recruitment now, prior to this I had no recruitment experience. even down to the market and learning about central government bodies such as the Home Office

I enjoy the programme I just feel more could be done for the help of the apprentice, you normally work on small teams with jobs constantly coming through so your manager hasn't exactly got time to sit with you daily and teach, a lot of it you pick up yourself. managers do really well to juggle the apprentice and there daily jobs.

4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?

very valued, the company do very well to recognise everyone when they are putting in the work. great environment

it is a great programme the only point that could be improved is what I mentioned in question 3

meet ups once a month and I have her contact details if I need her.

mentioned in question 3

not great, I am 20 and on 14k a year. its costs me £212 a month to get up here, I wasn't under the impression I was going to be an apprentice when I started but it was the only route in and was keen to get involved.

I Don't understand. opportunity's for what?

9a. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend? *