1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Resourcing for roles within the IT sector. My day to day duties: Receiving a job specification Analysing and picking out key words Resourcing candidates on job boards and advertising roles Liasing with account managers and potentially placing candidates
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have enhanced my customer service skills and developed my knowledge of the IT sector in terms of available roles and the current market.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the people I work with. I enjoy how por-active my role is in terms of talking to candidates and working a variety of roles.
4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?
My brand Spring Technology have noticed my achievements and have definitely made me feel like a valued employee. They have awarded me with incentives and allowed me to represent them at an event with David Cameron at 10 Downing street.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very structured I always know what I need to do or who I need to contact if Im unsure. My colleagues and managers help me when I run in to any difficulties and are very supportive.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive as much support as I need. I am comfortable to contact my assessor if I need any extra help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is very supportive at all times and try their best to help me in any situation. They allow me time when I need to focus on my apprenticeship.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
2 months in to my role I was doing the exact same duties as my colleagues. This made it slightly unfair in terms of salary as I felt I was doing the exact same as colleagues who were earning more than me.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there is always a chance to Broaden my knowledge or join other work places.
9. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend?
They are a great employer and offer great benefits. Everyone is practically like family to me now.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group?
If you have the can do attitude, Adecco will ensure you succeed within the recruitment industry.