Resourcer at Adecco Group

27th July 2016

9.4/10

Resourcing for roles within the IT sector. My day to day duties: Receiving a job specification Analysing and picking out key words Resourcing candidates on job boards and advertising roles Liasing with account managers and potentially placing candidates

I have enhanced my customer service skills and developed my knowledge of the IT sector in terms of available roles and the current market.

I enjoy the people I work with. I enjoy how por-active my role is in terms of talking to candidates and working a variety of roles.

4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?

My brand Spring Technology have noticed my achievements and have definitely made me feel like a valued employee. They have awarded me with incentives and allowed me to represent them at an event with David Cameron at 10 Downing street.

My programme is very structured I always know what I need to do or who I need to contact if Im unsure. My colleagues and managers help me when I run in to any difficulties and are very supportive.

I receive as much support as I need. I am comfortable to contact my assessor if I need any extra help.

My employer is very supportive at all times and try their best to help me in any situation. They allow me time when I need to focus on my apprenticeship.

2 months in to my role I was doing the exact same duties as my colleagues. This made it slightly unfair in terms of salary as I felt I was doing the exact same as colleagues who were earning more than me.

Yes there is always a chance to Broaden my knowledge or join other work places.

9a. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend? *

They are a great employer and offer great benefits. Everyone is practically like family to me now.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group? *

If you have the can do attitude, Adecco will ensure you succeed within the recruitment industry.